Wednesday, February 09, 2005

which end is up?

i know everyone has nothing better to do than obsess over the minutiae of my life, so i'm sure you've noticed the changes to my schedule off to the right, here. one of the team leaders in my department is off sick for 2 weeks right now, and the other will be out for surgery next week. this means that i *used* to have this coming weekend off. guess i'll have to wait until the following weekend and see what happens. so long, brunch.

it's a bit of a lonely life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Dang. I would say "party at Scott's place tonight" but I think I have plans. Oh what the hell.

Party at Scott's place tonight! Rod's not invited!

At least you'll only be a bit late for Sunday Night Movie. We'll delay the screening for you so you can get there in time.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home