Tuesday, April 19, 2005

change

the news of the last week or so:

i have been assigned my own team at work, which is another step up the ladder for me. i anticipate being watched fairly closely by management given some of the difficulties i ran into previously, and one of my team members is already trying to drive me crazy, but overall this is a positive development. one downside is that my shifts have changed back to nights, which puts a crimp in my ability to socialize.

another positive development is the arrival today of divorce paperwork from Fredericton. since i've already moved on emotionally speaking, and have no interest in reconciliation, it will be good to put this all behind me. i'm hoping that everything will be finished by the end of May.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Congrats on getting your own team. I suggest you give your team members awesome nicknames, like Frylock, Master Shake, Meatwad, and Mr. Dressup.

Congrats also on things going smoothly with the divorce.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Becka Barker said...

Wow, you've had quite the week. Lotsa movin' on up!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home