Sunday, March 13, 2005

bankrupt on selling

swag i picked up with income tax money on Wednesday: 160GB hard drive, 256MB video card, 256MB RAM, DVD burner. have to exchange the RAM since i bought the wrong damn kind. i'm pretty happy with the prices i paid at Robotnik out in the business park.

after brunch on Saturday, went and bought a Norman acoustic guitar with Jim's assistance (many thanks!). i'm really happy with the sound, and if i learn to play it, it should last me quite a while. my fingertips are bruised and sore - hope to build up some calluses...

listening to new Lou Barlow, new LCD Soundsystem, new Bravery, old Modest Mouse. good times!

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

will last you a good long time if you put it back in it's case when it's not being played (as I've learned from experience, damn thing still isn't fixed) ... & all of this music, purchase or no? (must apologize for the bravery really, it's that one song that's got me, & by all accounts they are extremely silly & I didn't even think it was out yet? weird, I've got lcd soundsystem on the way)...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Jack Rational said...

i bought a bag for carrying my guitar in - i think you're saying it would be better to put it back in the hard case if i had one? probably true. as for the music, i was able to obtain evaluation copies ;) let me know if there's anything you want to evaluate for yourself...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

The LCD Soundsystem has maybe one track on it that I like. After Daft Punk finishes playing at your house, the party's over.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home